Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Here are some of the Scriptures I'm speaking daily.
Romans 8:25 But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently.
Isaiah 54:13 All my children will be taught by the Lord and great will be the peace of Jackson and the baby.
Jeremiah 32:39 I will give George and Erin singleness of heart and action so that they will always fear me for their own good and for the good of Jackson and the baby.
Psalm 35:5 May (the girl) be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving her away.
Proverbs 5:18 May George's fountain be blessed, and may he rejoice in me, the wife of his youth.
1 Timothy 3:2-7 George is above reproach, the husband of but one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money. He manages his own family well and sees that his own children obey him with proper respect.

2 comments:

loving my life said...

What powerful verses Erin. Kepp speaking truth and it will prevail!

Sheri said...

I agree, Definitely powerful.
Thank you for sharing. I need to do this too. Things are very out of control around here.