Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Move

Hi Friends!
Well, things are moving right along. I will know today if I definitely have one of the positions at my old real estate company. I would be shocked if I didn't.
My mom flies in on the 7th and then we'll leave either the 8th or 9th and drive for 2 days to get back to my beloved Colorado. I have a lot to do in the next 2 weeks!!!
Please pray for things to continue to fall into place. I have to find a new school/care for Jackson and a place for us to live. These are the two biggies. Also, George and I go to mediation on August 2nd to do the separation agreement. Please pray for mutual respect and an easy compromise.
Jackson is happy about going back to see his friends. George will come back out too, he just needs a job.
Continue praying for the restoration of our family and our hearts. God is so good.

PS Yes, that was the view from our front porch in Castle Rock. We still own that house and it is rented until the end of January...

2 comments:

Melody in MN said...

Wow, I hope that everything lines up for the move, job and childcare. I'll pray about that as well as the separation meeting. I hope you're feeling well with the pregnancy. Blessings to you, Erin.

loving my life said...

I'm glad everything is falling into place yes, God is good!