Sunday, September 2, 2007

In Colorado!

Hi Everyone,
I will write a more detailed update at some point (soon!) but just wanted to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. God worked miracles in my life last week and I want to tell you about each of them. I am truly doing well and feel grateful that so many wonderful people were praying for me and my family.
We left Virginia Friday night and drove to Charleston, WV. On Saturday we drove to Topeka and today we arrived in Castle Rock. The trip was uneventful until we reach Kiowa, CO...about 30 minutes from Castle Rock. My mom and I were driving with Jackson in George's pick-up truck and it broke down. We're thinking it's the engine. So that delayed us 2 hours but we when we finally arrived in Castle Rock, Jackson got so excited and said, "Mom!! This is my home! I'm home!". :-)
Thank you again for praying for us. My little Griffin wasn't meant for this place and although I'm so sad that he won't be a physical part of our family, he will always, always be a part of who we are.

9 comments:

SingerMamaMelody said...

Dear Erin,

I've been praying for you and your family all week. I'm so glad that you're safe in Colorado. May God continue to give you His peace and strength.

Lots of love...

sara m. said...

so glad to hear from you! I've been praying for all of you. Welcome Home!

Geekette said...

Im so glad you made it safe. I've been praying for you and will continue.

God bless you Erin!

Jess said...

Praying for you too, praying things are going to be looking up for now on!

Anonymous said...

You make us proud to know you.

Love, Kathryn

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you all week and am so glad that you FINALLY made it to Colorado. It is great to hear from you!

In my thoughts daily,

Melissa

michele said...

God bless you Erin. You are an inspiration to women everywhere in your faith and strength who have suffered the loss of a child. So glad to hear you are all home safe. My prayers for you will continue...

Ginger Carter Miller, Ph.D. said...

Your faith and strength is overwhelming. Your blog continues to bless me and everyone who reads it. You're in my continued prayers.

Anonymous said...

I've been praying that God would give you strength this week and that He would reveal His unshakable love and it sounds like He has...

love, jen :)