Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jennie Garth

This is cracking me up today. Last week I informed my friend, Lisa, about what had happened with Griffin. People are always amazed at what life has brought me over the last 6 months...and it is a lot, but it's really not too much to handle. So Lisa and I were laughing about how my life could be made into a Lifetime Original Movie starring Jennie Garth as Erin Szczerba. I guess there a lot of juicy details...and MANY I am not permitted to share here on this blog!! So anyway, it's just cracking me up today because I literally thought, "No, I'd rather it be Tracy Gold." Seriously. I am a dork.
But along those lines, I think often that I can't wait to find out how the story ends! I feel like I do have a great testimony as far as having peace and joy through the pain and suffering that I've endured. Because, you know, that's only because of God. But I also think that this particular story isn't over and I cannot even imagine what might happen between now and then...but I'm waiting in great anticipation to find out. And maybe it won't end, maybe this is just the beginning of the rest of my life. And now, my friends, I must stop because that sounds like the intro to a soap opera.
Adrienne prayed for me yesterday evening when I called her pretty overwhelmed. And what she asked of God was just what my heart was wanting, "a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel". So y'all, if you could also be praying that God would give me a glimpse of the light at the end of the tunnel, I'd be ever grateful.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about Christina Applegate as Erin? Love you, girl.
Sara K

Dena said...

You got it! I think Tori Spelling is underrated - not as cute but QUITE the dramatic actress!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted you to know that I just read your entire story, and all I can say is WOW!!!! My own life story is almost a mirror of yours, minus the baby. I will be praying for you daily, and I would love it if you would pray for me...I could sure use some help! God Bless!

weavermom said...

You got it! It would be an honor and I definitely will.

Erin said...

It was brought to my attention this evening that it sounds like I'm joking about losing Griffin. When I went back and read this post, I could see how it seems that way. PLEASE know that we weren't laughing about Griffin...it was the Lifetime Original Movie idea that made us laugh. And Jennie Garth. Is that even how you spell her name?

Dena said...

Oh - sweet girl - As much as you have been through you deserve a laugh about some Lifetime and I don''t think for even ONE istant anyone would think that! Be strong sista - satan works in some twisted ways!

SingerMamaMelody said...

Dear Erin,

I will pray for light at the end of the tunnel! May you see that light soon!!!!!!! And may God ever be your strength and peace and joy...

Love from MN...

loving my life said...

Your on my prayer list.

Michelle (wife, mom, daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, and striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman) said...

Erin,
Hope you feel the prayers being sent up for you, and that Christ's light is shining through.
Moments of laughter in the midst of pain are so healing. God desires joy for us in all circumstances.
Blessings,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Erin,
You sound like someone who has been stripped down to what they had when created. A blank slate. You can see whats at the end of the tunnel because whatever you envision will happen for you.The toils we suffer can only take what we give them, we have to power to rebound, you feel it, you know it.
You WILL rejoice in your life again, a different but joyous life.
I hope for you peace.

BTW- you write any detail you want, i dont relish in your pain, but if getting it off your chest with others listening is of great help to you, I say....expose, purge, and start healing