Monday, October 8, 2007

Thanks Jen!

A big thanks to Jen, who thought of me when she saw an ad in a church's bulletin (she and her hubby were visiting this church) for a Caretaker. Here's the ad:

"Position requires light maintenance work, supervision of contractors, and snow removal. Individual must live in guest house on property, which will be provided as part of the compensation. Estimate weekly time commitment is 5 to 10 hours. House is located just north of Castle Rock."

So...I know it's in God's hands, but could ya pray? Thanks!

2 comments:

SingerMamaMelody said...

Wow! That would be so neat if it works out! I will definitely be praying...

AChillemi said...

That sounds like it would be perfect for your needs. Our prayers are with you.

Also, they need MOPETTS leaders at The Rock in Castle Rock. Just a few hours of time twice a month... It is paid, but I have no idea what the salary is. Let me know if you are interested. :)