Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friends

My friends have taken very good care of me. Since I encouraged you to help the single moms you know, I thought I'd take the time to share with you how my friends have helped me.

Shelly and Matt let us live in their basement! I helped with babysitting so I that I could also be a blessing to them.
Adrienne invited me on a mountain getaway that I couldn't normally afford and made me dinner. It was a great way to let my heart and mind rest and to feel special.
Audie and Alexis had us over for dinner a couple of times and included us in their tree cutting adventure!
Many people have sent cards and emails to let me know they're thinking of us.
Adrienne and Jason gave me a desk that they didn't plan to use in their new house. This saved me the cost of having to buy a new one.
Scott is letting me live in his house!!
Many friends have hired me to clean for them and have referred me to their friends.
Jenn and Eric gave me some Christmas Cash, which allowed me to really relax while I was in Texas.
Ginger put together a gift basket based on my "I'm thankful for..." list on Thanksgiving!! She gave me gift cards to Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Starbucks, & Tokyo Joe's and a candle, some coffee, a Mercy Me CD, and chocolate. I was speechless.
Jenn gave us a ride to the airport and April picked us up at the last minute!
Kathryn purchased a skin care set from me.
Lisa sent me an encouraging card and a generous gift.
Many people have offered to help with watching Jackson.
Kim sent me a fancy ring of notecards to help me in my quest for memorizing Scripture. She also sent Jackson some cool pins...which he loves. Thanks Kim!

I'm sure there are many more that I'm forgetting to mention right now. Thanks, friends, for loving us and taking such good care of us.

No comments: