Sunday, January 4, 2009

A New Year

Okay, so this is totally crazy. I am insane for what I am about to do. You might laugh. I might cry. Whatever, I'm gonna do it anyway.

I am fat flushing starting tomorrow. It's the Fat Flush Plan. A total body detox and fat loss makeover.

1st of all: I'm not fat. I know this. I am fortunate to have a pretty high metabolism, thanks to my parents. However, I am hypoglycemic and pretty much addicted to sugar. And it has wreaked havoc on my body. And since I'm only 31, I figure I can get a head start on growing older healthily. And 2nd: I've gained weight in the last 6 months and I'm not happy about it. So there.

The plan includes journaling, including (gasp!) recording body measurements. Oh my goodness. I am going to post them on my blog. Holy Moley!!

But not until tomorrow. I'm just giving you the heads up. Now, I debated posting "before" pictures but that is just too dang embarrassing. I know, I'm a dork. The measurements should be incriminating enough, don't you think? Yikes.

Okay, I'm off to bed. I had my last hoorah tonight. A margarita, Mexican food, dessert, and coffee. Yummmmmm.

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

My mother in law and sister in law did the fat flush and they lost a good bit of weight. I thought about it......never did it....:)