Monday, August 17, 2009

Catching Up

Summer is not my idea of a blogging season, could you tell?

Jackson and I have spent hours at the pool this summer--although it hasn't been very hot. In fact, the past three days have been in the mid-70s! Even so, we've gotten in our pool time. The trip to Estes Park with my parents and aunt was really great. We stayed at YMCA of the Rockies and man, that place is great for families! We were in Texas a couple of weeks ago for my youngest sister's college graduation and although it was a short trip, it was fun to hang out with the family.

Jackson's school is on a modified traditional track so he only has two months off in the summer & it went by SO FAST! He started back to school on August 7th--the 1st grade. I can hardly believe he is so big. So far, he is loving it. He has two weeks off in October and will go to Virginia with his Dad. Quite the traveler, this one!

I started back to school the last week of July and have adjusted pretty well to all the work that is involved. The classes are condensed into 5 weeks and so they are very intensive. I'm taking two right now and they recommend just taking one at a time. I can see why! I will be done with the two classes in less than two weeks. Phew!

Things are good here. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, maybe one thing. In due time...

1 comment:

nancygrayce said...

I knew I should have visited you in the summer! Mid 70's and I'll bet it's low humidity too!