Sunday, November 13, 2011

I didn't know until today that Jesus even meets my desire for dessert

but now I know. Jesus guided me to Austin, then he nudged me over to Grace Covenant Church, and then by His grace I found my small group, and in this small group I met Karen.
Karen bakes gluten free and dairy free desserts and she get some of her recipes from Chocolate Covered Katie. Yesterday, Karen and I became friends on Facebook (which I thank God for)and I saw a recipe on her page. I clicked the link. It took me to Jesus' answer to my seemlingly-unable-to-co-exist desires for health and dessert.
I just made gluten free chocolate chip blondies.

THANK YOU JESUS!!

PS Jackson is gluten sensitive (more about that in another post) and I am dairy sensitive...so dessert is tricky for us.

No comments: