Thursday, October 31, 2013

My life is crazy and Purchase with Purpose

This is a quick update because I'm heading out of town tomorrow and I'm plowing through my to-do list in order to leave home with a sense of peace. My life is crazy. I don't know if I can convey to you just how unconventional things are around here, but I'm going to try.
A. I don't have a job.
B. I'm a single mom.
C. My kid goes to a Sudbury school. Google it. You'll see.
D. I'm not getting any of the jobs I interview for. Even the ones I'm so obviously qualified or over-qualified for.
E. My savings account has dwindled to scary-zone.
F. My car keeps having car trouble.
G. I got a check for $350 in the mail. I don't know what it's for, but it's legit. And it's now in my bank account.
H. I decided to become a Noonday Ambassador back in June.
I. I finally started my Noonday business this month.
J. My friends are like "Hey!!! That's awesome!!! Can I host a trunk show for you???"
K. I actually love what I'm doing. Telling stories, styling women, listening to their stories, spreading the love.
L. I am going to be interviewed on www.ChannelMom.com next month about life as a single mom. I hope I don't let them down.
M. For a year or more, I got the message from God that I needed to get back to blogging. And then I disobeyed Him. Yet He keeps putting it in front of me. The interview will reference this blog and so now I've got a fire lit under me to spruce it up and write about my crazy single mom life.
O. I have some incredible romance in my life. But I'm not quite ready to put the details on the world wide web. Because, you know, gazillions of people are reading my blog and I am a very private person.
P. A little birdie told me I could make money through blogging, writing an ebook, reviewing books, etc. So...I'm gonna do that. Even though I feel very uninteresting.
That's it. I'm done. Now I'm going to pitch Noonday to you. Because I ended on P. Pitch, Purpose, Party, Priceless.
Here's a little blurb I just shared on Facebook:
I love doing Trunk Shows! This is where the magic happens. Girls come together, hear the stories of women around the world being empowered through their purchases, and then play dress-up in gorgeous, handmade, accessories! This is the best time of year to host a trunk show. Would you like to partner with me to spread the Noonday word? I have spots open in November and December. Let's Party with a Purpose! www.erinszczerba.noondaycollection.com
A lot of my friends do not live in Texas. And some of you do. So, I boldly ask: Would you consider doing some Christmas shopping through my website? Or heck, shop for yourself, this stuff is gorgeous and every purchase changes lives. If you live somewhat near me, would you consider gathering your friends together for a trunk show? I do not do any sort of gimmicky sales junk, I just share the Noonday story, share some of my story, and let everyone try on beautiful accessories. The products really sell themselves and everyone always has a wonderful time.
www.erinszczerba.noondaycollection.com.
I'd so appreciate it and so would our wonderful artisans whose lives are now radically changed because women here are using their purchasing power to make a difference. 

No comments: